From an Altar to Hymn boards, Furnishings in your religious space serve an important role. Taking care of these items with proper care and maintenance, allows for years of trouble free use, while maintaining the best possible condition.
CARING FOR FURNISHINGS
- Avoid using abrasive chemicals or cloths.
- Dust often, as dusting is more important than polishing.
- Use Wax Away to remove dried wax, Avoid scraping off dried wax from hardware, as this can cause scratches and gouges in the surface and finish below.
- Periodically wooden items, should be wiped down with a wax based furniture polish and a soft cloth.
- Use Pads and or Mats to protect furniture surfaces under vases, glass, etc. to protect them from stains. Do not use plastic or rubber on natural wood surfaces as they may soften and damage finish. Use felt under objects set on top of furniture that could scratch it.
- When possible avoid placing items in direct sunlight, as harmful UV can cause fading/discolouration over time.
- Ensure Candle Stand holders are cleaned before placing new candle for use.
If you need to have a Furnishing repaired, modified or restored, we can help! Please contact us for details via Email: email@example.com or Phone: 1-800-208-9452