Religious Hardware is an important part in the day to day life of connecting with ones faith. From Crosses and Crucifixes, to Cruets and Glassware the Hardware that makes home in a place of Religious Faith creates an environment that empowers and strengthens your faith. Giving these items the proper care and maintenance, allows for years of trouble free use, while maintaining the best possible condition.
CARING FOR RELIGIOUS HARDWARE
- Avoid using abrasive chemicals or cloths.
- Dust often, as dusting is more important than polishing.
- Wash in warm water only if necessary. The intricate detail and joints of some hardware can be very hard to dry out. Instead, fill a basin with warm water and rub with a cloth.
- Use Wax Away to remove dried wax, Avoid scraping off dried wax from hardware, as this can cause scratches and gouges in the surface and finish below.
- Periodically wooden items, should be wiped down with a wax based furniture polish and a soft cloth.
- Use Pads and or Mats to protect furniture surfaces under vases, glass, etc. to protect them from stains. Do not use plastic or rubber on natural wood surfaces as they may soften and damage finish. Use felt under objects set on top of furniture that could scratch it.
- When possible avoid placing items in direct sunlight, as harmful UV can cause fading/discolouration over time.
If you need to have a piece of Religious Hardware repaired, modified or restored, we can help! Please contact us for details via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 1-800-208-9452