Statuary is both Religiously significant and an Artistically beautiful presence. Bringing focus to different aspects of prayer or worship, the stunning impact Statuary brings, makes it something to be cared for and preserved, ensuring it's message remains as vibrant as ever.
CARING FOR STATUARY
- Ensure Statuary is securely installed.
- Do not place Statues on Plinths/Pedestals that do not completely cover/support the base of the Statue.
- Do not use any bleach, abrasive chemicals or cloths for cleaning.
- Dust often, as dusting is the best way to keep your statuary looking pristine.
- Gently wash areas with a warm damp cloth only if absolutely necessary, and patted dry after.
- Statuary should be kept away from heat sources.
- Avoid placing Statuary in direct sunlight, as harmful UV can cause fading/discoloration over time.
- Avoid situating Wooden Statuary in area's that are subject to significant swings in temperature and humidity.
- Dryness is one of the major hazards that will cause damage to Wood Statuary over time, causing the surface to dull and the body to crack in some rare circumstances.
- Prevent handling and touching of Statuary as much as possible. Handling can wear down Statuary while oils from the skin can accumulate and cause staining on certain types of Statuary (Marble, Wood).
If you need to have your Statuary repaired or restored, we can help! Please contact us for details via Email: email@example.com or Phone: 1-800-208-9452