The Seven Sacraments is a compilation of 10 supplemental lesson plans, enabling you to go beyond the limitations of current textbooks by offering a more comprehensive, in-depth, and engaging approach.
Every self-contained lesson in this guide is teacher-written, classroom-tested, and scholar-reviewed, and gives you everything you need to help your students encounter Christ in the Sacraments.
Each lesson is designed in a flexible, modular format, and includes:
- Essential questions
- Connections to the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Accessible and engaging background reading
- Comprehension and critical thinking questions
- Warm-up / bell work
- Main activity such as primary source analysis, role-playing, class discussion, creative assignments, and many others
- Homework and extension options
- “Becoming Like Christ” extension that helps students live the Faith
- Biblical memorization
- Age-appropriate Catechism memorization suggestions
Size: 8-3/4" W x 10-7/8" H
Page Count: 124